Invitation to Attend 2nd International Conference of Civil Engineering to be held in Beireh, Palestine
Attention: All Civil Engineers An invitation has been extended to Professional Engineers in the discipline of Civil Engineering to attend and participate at the the Second International Conference of Civil Engineering to be held in Beireh, Palestine during the period 25 - 26 November 2019. For...
You are being advised that all ECZ Telephone lines are down at the moment. While we are waiting for TelOne to have them fixed, you can contact us through Cell Phone Number : - +263-784 971 028 Any inconveniences caused is sincerely regretted.
Eng Q.C. Kanhukamwe
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- MSc.Eng(Manufacturing Engineering – with specialization in Foundry Technology)
- Cert-Higher Educ.Mgt(Israel)
- Cert-Univ. mgt(China)
- Member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers(MIIE)USA
- Member Institute of Cast Metals Engineers (MICME)UKMember Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers(MZwIE)
- 18 plus years of experience in academia.
- Currently A/Vice Chancellor Harare Institute of Technology;
- Has taught at postgraduate level at both NUST and UZ
- Has served as Chairman -Industrial Engineering Department
- Dean Faculty of Industrial Technology at the National University of Science and Technology.
- Inaugural NUST Technopark Director
- Authoured and co-authored over 30publications in engineering related fields.
- Chairman- International Conference on Manufacturing Processes, Systems and Operations management in less industrialized regions
- Member Marondera State University Foundation Committee
- Board Member Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers
- Council Member – Engineering Council of Zimbabwe
- Chairman – Harare Institute of Technology Transformation Committee
- 100% Efficiency leadership award – JCI International
- JCI International Senator
- Has served as a Board member of the UNIDO Cleaner Production centre, Has served as a
- Namaco Council Member and as Chairman - Namaco Mechanical Engineering sectoral committee.